Auditing and assessment means taking stock of the processes, patch levels and state of all your infrastructure. We recommend our basic assessment of every network closet we encounter as a first step. Then you have a baseline for work to be done or can prioritize what work is best done first. In some case we have found, this is where critical security issues are exposed and can be seen on a dashboard report we provide.
As you may have guessed, there are quite a few factors that play into the cost of a technology assessment. The main three are:
1. The size and complexity of your environment
2. Your desired output
3. Your reason for seeking the assessment (business drivers)
We customize the kinds of auditing to address the needs of your business. Please inquire of us to find out how we can tailor one for you.
- Network assessment
- Data room assessment
- Server assessment
- Internal/external access security assessment
- Hardware and patching assessment
- Fileserver security and assessment (ACL assessment)